Parish Council meets Wednesday 16th March 4.00pm at the Rectory. If you have any matters you would like to pass on to the Parish Council or any questions you would like answered please speak to a councillor or send a letter to Parish Council. Parish Councillors.
Afternoon Tea and Palm Crosses
You are invited to afternoon tea at 2.30pm at the Rectory next Wednesday 16th March. We will also make palm crosses for use at our Palm Sunday Services.
PALM SUNDAY Next Week - Sunday 20th 9.00am St John’s Port Albert and 10.30am Holy Trinity Yarram
Maundy Thursday 24th March 6.00pm Foot Washing and Meal at Holy Trinity Hall – please indicate your intention to attend on the sign-up sheet in the foyer. If you would like to contribute to the meal please add your name and the dish you are planning to bring.
Lenten Studies available –Tuesday at 3.45pm Coffee Palace Yarram
Wednesday following mid-week Holy Communion Vestry at Holy Trinity; Leader Rev Jo
Thursday at 4.00pm St John’s, Port Albert
Morning Prayer During Lent – You are welcome to join Rev Jo as she says Morning Prayer 9.00am Holy Trinity daily during Lent.
ANAM CARA QUIET DAY – Towards Easter a Lenten Reflection Saturday 19th March Holy Trinity Stratford 9.30am – 3.30pm details on notice board
DATES TO KEEP IN MIND as we approach Easter
HOLY WEEK 21 -27 March
- Wednesday 23rd March 7.30pm Stations of the Cross; Holy Trinity Hall
- Maundy Thursday 24th March 6.00pm Foot Washing and Meal; Holy Trinity Hall
- Good Friday 25th March 11.00am Ecumenical Service; Christ Church Tarraville
- Holy Saturday 26th March 8.30am breakfast for Tarra Festival Floats; Holy Trinity Hall
- also 26th March 8.00pm Easter Vigil & Lighting of the New Fire; St John’s Port Albert
- Sunday 27th March 10.30am Easter Service of Holy Communion with reaffirmation of Baptismal Vows; Holy Trinity Yarram
Pastoral Visit of Bishop Kay Goldsworthy 8th May 10.30am Holy Trinity; if you or someone you know would like to take this opportunity for baptism, confirmation or reception into the Anglican Church please speak to Rev. Jo.